Searching by image in Google is so easy. Exploring the web with the use of images will be a breeze once you know the steps. In this post, we will teach you how to do this. Here are four ways on how you can search by image in Google. Let’s all explore each one. Let’s begin!
Searching by Image
Uploading a Photo
If you are going to search by using images from your computer, you can upload it on images.google.com
- What you will do is to click the icon with the camera.
- Next, choose the “Upload an Image” option.
- Lastly, choose the phot that you want to use for your image search.
Searching Using a Photo’s URL
- If you are curious about an image that you have seen on the internet, simply right click the photo and click “Copy Image URL.”
- Next thing you will do will be to paste the URL on images.google.com and perform your search.
Searching Using a Chrome Extension
This is one of the fastest ways that you can search an image in Google. If you have the search by image Chrome extension, you can easily do this.
You can download the extension here.
Once the extension is installed, all you need to do is to right-click on the image and search the Google using that image. And that’s it
Now you know the four ways on how to search by image in Google. It’s very easy isn’t it? You don’t have one but four ways on how to do it. Not only that, any of these four ways have very easy-to-follow instructions and you will be on your way in searching by images in Google.