If you’re on this page, it simply means that you were actually looking forward to learning how to convert mp4 to 3gp. This step by step guide will walk you through the basic process of conversion using various methods.
Convert using online converters
Take advantage of these free online converters and turn that mp4 video into a 3gp for your mobile.
- Visit FreeVideoConverter. Click the “Choose File” button and select the mp4 file > Choose an output format by clicking the drop-down arrow and selecting 3gp > enter your email address to receive the file > Click the “Convert” button.
- Visit ZamZar. The four steps outlined on the site shows how easy the conversion process is. Navigate to Step 1 and click the “Choose Files” button > Select 3gp as the format to convert to in Step 2 > On Step 3, enter your email address to receive the converted file > Click the “Convert” button. That’s all.
- Visit OnlineConvert. Navigate to and click the “Choose File” button > select the mp4 file you’d like to upload > Convert.
- Visit CloudConvert. Click the “Select Files” button > Choose your mp4 file > tick the “notify me when it is finished” option to get a desktop notification when the conversion is complete > Start Conversion. You can choose to save the file to your Dropbox or Google Drive or better still, download.
Convert using Free MP4 to 3GP Video Converter
Download and install this software for your Windows PC here. Launch it.
- Navigate to and click the Add Video button > Select your mp4 videos.
- Select your output format as 3gp under the profile drop down list.
- Click Convert and wait while your file converts. When the conversion is complete, right click the converted 3gp file and select the “Open Destination File Location” option to see the converted file on your PC.
Convert using Video Converter Ultimate
Download the Video Converter Ultimate software from here. Launch the application.
- Click the “Add Files” button and choose the mp4 files to convert.
- Select any mobile device from the options presented.
- Click the “Convert” button. Upon completion of the conversion process, navigate to and click the Open Folder option and you’ll see the converted files.
Convert using iSkySoft on Mac
For Mac owners, you can convert MP4 videos to 3gp on your computer. Download iSkySoft from here, then launch the application.
- Navigate to the File menu and Click the “Load Media Files” option.
- Select the mp4 files > Then choose 3gp as output format from the output format list.
- Click the “Convert” button and wait while the software converts your file.
- Your converted 3gp files will be saved into the default folder.
Pretty easy converting mp4 to 3gp? Learn more about converting m4a to wav.