Every Email client look and feel is normal and boring, except some features like calendar and contacts photo sync are additional. If you want to turn your boring Emails into social networking styled interface install Molto for Android and iOS.
Like others, Molto provides all major email providers including Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud and standards like IMAP and POP3. Molto asks whether you would like to connect the app with your Facebook account. It uses your Facebook profile pics to integrate your email contacts.
After installation and adding your email setup, when you open the app you feel very refreshing. The user interface is much similar to card styled Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest.
Usage is also very simple and easy, when you click in sender’s profile you can access additional shortcuts. The inbox offers various smart categories similar in Gmail, you can add star to emails and you can access them as unread, Drafts, Send, Trash from the sidebar.
Overall all the features of Molto are much similar to other email clients, but where it excels is its stylish and refreshing user interface. The app is available for both Android (Beta) and iOS for free.
Features of Molto:
- Preview the visual and textual content of your email messages without actually opening them, so you can decide if you want to read them now, later, or never.
- Delight in a photo inbox that features friends and family photos, keeping you fully up to date with the people who matter most.
- Bring your messages to life with a customizable stationery set. Get a live preview before sending.
- Smart filters separate your inbox into what’s important and what’s not – no matter what email service you use.
- The fast and simple way to reply without leaving your messages; it’s a chat-like experience on email.