If you’re among those who loves Google Chrome as a default desktop browser, this tutorial will help you to download the Google Chrome offline installer. Google Chrome is launched in 2008, and in short span of time it becomes the one of the most popular browser across all platforms.
- Must Have Extensions For Facebook & Google Chrome Users
- Momentum-Refreshing New Tab Page Extension For Google Chrome
- Remove Facebook Ads In Google Chrome With Facebook Adblock
It is one of the best and most popular browser for Windows, Mac, Android and even iOS. For those people who are facing problems and errors while installing Google Chrome online installer use offline standalone installer. The highlights of the Google Chrome include tabbed browsing, ability to sign in with Google account to access your Chrome bookmarks, password manager, incognito browsing and custom themes.
Now you can download Google Chrome Standalone Offline installer for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Download Google Chrome Standalone Full 32-bit (x86) Offline Installer
- Google Chrome Offline Installer (32-bit) (Single user account, Size: 40MB)
- Google Chrome Offline Installer (32-bit) (All user accounts, Size: 40MB)
Download Google Chrome Standalone Full 64-bit (x64) Offline Installer
- Google Chrome Offline Installer (64-bit) (Single user account, Size: 46MB)
- Google Chrome Offline Installer (64-bit) (All user accounts, Size: 46MB)