Watch is meant to provide smartphone notifications to your wrist and some watch’s work as a standalone phone. I’m a wearable enthusiast, my hunger for a perfect smartwatch is a continuous process. We’ve seen more and more smartwatch’s these days. Now, what I’ve really excited to talk about today. Meet Ulefone uWear Smartwatch, here is our complete review of the watch, as best as we can.
With a perfect smartwatch, one does completely take the advantage of wearable by responding to text messages, calls and emails by a few glances. The Ulefone a perfect choice for those who new to wearables. It is good in build, feature packed and very cheap.
Build Quality & Features
One of the specialties of this budget watch is its build quality. The watch has excellent build quality; it has a very decent finish and perfectly suitable for every type of wrists. The watch design is Unisex means compatible for both the genders. The display is 2.5D capacitive touch panel with a 1.44-inch screen. The shape of the dial is a rectangle and made of stainless steel finish.
The device could also be used as a sleep monitor and came with a Pedometer and Sedentary reminder. Overall, the design and build quality look decent for a budget smartwatch. The watch packs a 32MB RAM and ROM. One of the best parts is the watch is completely water resistant.
Coming to the performance considering the hardware it gives you a decent performance. You can also make and receive calls directly from your wrist, or get calls forwarded from your smartphone. UI is mostly responsive and didn’t face any lags or issues.
The watch can receive notifications from your phone; it has some features like Anti-Lost, Find a phone and Remote control camera. The watch is IP67-rated water-resistant, which means you can get it wet, but you’re not meant to swim with it. The sound quality is good, with the primary objective of making calls, but you can listen to music on it as well. To power all these features, it has a 220mAh battery and offers about 7 days of standby time.
- Pedometer / Sleep monitoring / Sedentary reminder: Your private management expert, monitor the daily movement, the quality of your sleep and remind you to have a rest. Enjoy the unfettered moment while helping you achieve your health goals.
- Remote camera/music: Can control your smartphone to take photos and play music, and you can enjoy the pleasure on your wrist.
- Anti-lost / Find phone: Unique proximity sensor system, two-way anti-lost, take good care of your smart watch and phone.
- Dialer / Message: When a call or message is coming, you can check it without taking out of your mobile phone.
- Information push: Can push Twitter, Gmail, Facebook, WhatsApp information, you can easily communicate with your friends or family.
- IP65 waterproof: You can wear it to do the daily washing, such as wash hands and face.
With good display, decent UI, features and battery life, the Ulefone uWear is a watch you can definitely consider buying being an all-rounder in this segment.