WhatsApp is one of the largest places where millions of people meet every day, I mean virtually. It is growing in rocket speed and dominating so many fields like messaging, chatting, file sharing, even calling. You would have been chatting for a long time with your Officers, friends, and relatives, and what about all of the data gone one day?. It will be a horrible scene. Whatsapp know this, thus, they backing up all of your chat sessions files and everything on you WhatsApp in a daily basis.
If you have an urgent restore or some problems and want to manually backup all those WhatsApp messages instantly, this guide on How to backup chat messages in WhatsApp will definitely help you. By following our simple and definitive steps, you can easily backup the chat messages Manually.
How to Backup Chat Messages in WhatsApp
Follow the steps given to backup chat messages in WhatsApp.
- Start the Whatsapp.
- Tap the Menu key.
- Then go to ‘Settings’.
- Then go to ‘More‘.
- Tap once on “Chat History Backup”, Now the backup will start.
Alternate methods to create a backup of WhatsApp Messages
Backup Text for Whats is an app created to make a backup of your WhatsApp chats. Install the app and follow the instructions to make a complete backup of your WhatsApp conversations. The app is available in Google Play Store for free of cost.
WhatsApp Chat Backup using Google Drive
How to create a Google Drive backup:
- Open WhatsApp.
- Go to Menu Button > Settings > Chats and calls > Chat backup.
- Tap on Backup to Google Drive and set up the backup frequency to your liking.
- Here select a Google account that you will back up your chat history to. This step needs a Google account to proceed.
- Tap on Back up over to choose the network you wish to use for backup. This step requires active data connection, you may use cellular or WiFi networks.
Worried about how to restore those messages? Don’t worry about that, because WhatsApp cares of it. The next time you installs the whats app on your device, it will automatically ask you whether to restore the previous messages or not. So, just accept it and you will have all our messages restored.