The Chinese mobile users will be excited to find out that the new Vivo X9 and X9 Plus will be released next month, on November 17. That’s sooner than you think. Not only that, there are speculations that the new phones will also be released in India soon as well. So that is surely something to look forward to.
It was only last year that China got the first glimpse of the Vivo XPlay 5 Elite. This phone is equipped with a 6GB RAM. Since then, there were no new devices from Vivo until now. It seems that China is a favorite crowd when it comes to launching the Vivo devices.
Don’t be surprised if there is no X7 and X8, the company skipped naming their phones that on purpose. But nevertheless, the naming doesn’t affect the features that come with Vivo X9 and X9 Plus. Let’s look at what the new Vivo phones have to offer the enthusiastic mobile device users.
Here are some of the specs of the Vivo X9 and X9 Plus
- Runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based FunTouch UI
- Snapdragon Processors with 3GB/4GB RAM
- 12MP Sony IMX260 rear sensor, with dual pixel lens
- Aluminum-built metal bodies available in champagne and rose gold color
- 5.5-inch IPS display with HD resolution
- MediaTek MT6750 octa-core processor
- Mali T-860 GPU and 4GB of RAM
- Fingerprint sensor on the home button
- Connectivity options include: Micro USB 2.0 port, A-GPS, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Direct, WiFi, and 4G
There are different storage options for these two phones, we will know more once it is released next month. The smartphones are expected to give you better photos as well as better selfies with its camera. With all its great features and beautiful design, the Chinese consumers can get this phone for a reasonable price of 1789 Yuan.