Ski Tracks is a special app designed to track and record the statistics of Snowboarding or Ski sports. The main function of Ski Tracks app is the collection of data during the skiing or snowboarding and allows us to analyze the collected data on various aspects.
Ski Tracks App Features
Ski Tracks has many features that needed to analyze the Skiing sports. Also it has some additional features like snapping photos, health tracking etc. Here are the features of Ski Tracks App.
- Record the Tracks stats with the help of GPS. WiFi or Cellular Internet connections are not required
- Optimized to use less battery. It can record up to 14 hours of data
- Extensive statistics and detailed analysis
- Users can compare the performance with other Ski Tracks App users
- Photos can be taken within the app with geo-tagging
- Supports Google Maps with standard and satellite view
- Supports 3D Mapping
- Free Ski Track app cloud storage
- Users can share the track records in multiple formats and platforms
- Ski Tracks App is available for Android smartphones, Android wear, Apple iPhone, Apple Watch, Pebble and Magellan Echo.
Ski Tracks App – App Store Information
- Ski Tracks App is currently installed in 100,000 to 500,000 Android devices.
- The latest update for the app while we are reviewing the app is February 5, 2017.
- App size, version and Android OS requirement varies with the device.
- Developer’s email ID and website are provided in the Google Playstore and iTunes app store.
Ski Tracks App User Reviews
User reviews are available only in Google Play store. Totally, there are 4,355 user reviews for Ski Tracks App in Playstore, as of February 18, 2017. Out of the total user reviews, 66% are 5 star reviews and 23% are 4 star reviews. Only 11% of the user gave 3 or less stars.
Most of 5 star rating reviews says Ski Tracks App is great, stores lot of data and the GPS working good. The low rating reviews complaints bugs and tracking issues.
Ski Tracks App Permissions
Ski Tracks App has access to
- Location (GPS and Network based).
- Read, modify or delete the contents of USB storage.
- View and connect to the network connection.
- Prevent device from sleeping
- Google Playstore license checking
- Google Service configuration
- Control vibration
Ski Tracks App – Ads, In-App Purchase, Paid or Free App
Ski Tracks App is a paid app. It costs 99cents. No ads shown and also no in-app purchases.
Ski Tracks App User Interface and Navigation
When opened the Ski Tracks App, you can see the track history. You can open and check any track history you want. Inside each track history, you can see the Track name and description, Edit option, GPS Signal, Speed measurement, Distance, Vertical and Altitude measurements, Number of runs, Slope measurement, Duration of the tracking, Latitude and Longitude, Clear, save and resume buttons, Buttons to go to the total run analysis, maps, profile and photograph.
Ski Tracks App Disadvantages (Cons)
Ski Tracks App works using the GPS. GPS may not work properly in indoor environment and also it drains the battery quick. Only switch on the GPS when required to save battery.