Technology is becoming so much advanced and latest innovations are introducing that we never heard of. Qarnot QH 1 is a unique concept computer with room heating features. Feeling shocked? Yes, it is. It is a heater with a computing capability. While you heating your room temperature, this heater will mine cryptocurrency for you.
Coming to the in-depth details of the story, Qarnot is a first of its kind computing heater, it is a fusion of computer server with radiators to produce heat.
The QH-1 is a smart and connected digital heater, fusion of an electrical heater and a high-performance computing server.
Qarnot QH 1 is a powerful server with Cryptomining computing capability. As we all know, crypto mining produces very high heat from the GPU. The company uses the heat generated by the GPU’s which is called as high-quality soft heat and it transformed into room heating solution with the help of radiators.
To monitor the heat, it has a dedicated app. The app lets you manage your heating system and modify temperature as per your need.
The design on the QH 1 is very decent and made of high-quality materials like aluminum, wood, and concrete. A Qarnot QH 1 can heat up a 150-300 sq feet room easily with modern isolation standards.
Qarnot QH 1 Technical Specifications
Anodized aluminum heatsink
|Sensors||Temperature, CO2, humidity, luminosity, pressure|
|Computing||3 computing units (Intel core i7 @ 4GHz or AMD Ryzen 7)|
- Monitor their heating system on the go and set the right temperature of each Q.rad individually
- Start making energy savings easily thanks to a real-time access to electricity and water consumptions
- Monitor air quality indications: your QH-1 will send a notification when the room needs fresh air
- Control other connected appliances: smart lights, meters or switches
- Get notified if their QH-1 computing heaters detect an unknown presence at home while they are away, with the “safe mode”
Considering the current price of Ethereum, the QH 1 can mine up to $120 per month. You can order the Qarnot QC 1 for $3,600 and the company also accept Bitcoins for your purchase.
Liked our story? please do share on your social media platforms.