Google Search bar on the home screen allows you to search for queries on the go. This feature is available on the almost all Android smartphones whether it is a OnePlus or Samsung smartphone. It is a pretty useful search widget whoever use Google for finding information on the Internet.
There are plenty of reasons to use the Google search bar. Undoubtedly, Google is the best search engine available on the Internet and daily millions of people use Google search every day. No matter whether you are a housewife or student, Google is for everyone.
If you are accidentally removed Google search bar on Android home screen, no need to worry. It is very easy to get back the Google search bar on the Android home screen.
The Google search bar works with the Google app on your device. If the app is already there on your device, you just need to restore its position on the home screen. If the Google app is removed from your device, you can install it from the Google Play store.
How to get back the Google Search Bar on Android screen?
Once you check the Google app is installed or not on your device, install if you don’t have on your device.
- Click on the empty screen on your Android device home screen.
- This action will open the widgets available on your device.
- In the available widgets list search for the Google Search Bar widget.
- By default, the Google search bar is available in 4×1 size. However, you can adjust the size of the widget to fit your Android device screen.
- Once you place the Google search bar on the home screen, you can customize its position and size by dragging on the widget.
That’s it. Now you have a Google search bar on your Android home screen. If you have any other ways to get back the widget, please do mention in the comment box below.