In recent years cryptocurrency has gained immense popularity. Anyone interested in trading wants to trade cryptocurrency. For you to get started with trading coins, you will require a platform that offers a wide range of currencies to choose from and trade.
In order to help you out with the right choice, we have made a compiled list of leading platforms dealing with exchanges of cryptocurrencies.
Top 5 Cryptocurrency exchange platforms:
Since we are discussing the top cryptocurrency platforms why not start with the best. Being the largest cryptocurrency trading platform, Binance offers amazing features boosting its performance. The platform has a robust selection of trading options. Moreover, no matter the level of investor you are, through this platform you can easily experience a steep learning curve.
Binance offers hundreds of cryptocurrencies and an abundant set of trading features. In fact, you can run it on your desktop or mobile and check the features in the dashboard. The platform has an admirable collection of charts.
Apart from that, Binance also serves as a comprehensive learning platform for beginners.
- The price is low for general and spot trading.
- It offers a wide range of cryptocurrencies is available for trading.
- Binance has good user reviews.
- The platform has a high cybersecurity ranking.
- Not preferred for newbies.
- It is not available in some countries.
Founded in 2012 as a place to trade bitcoin, Coinbase has now proven to be one of the top cryptocurrency platforms for investment. The platform offers 100s of cryptocurrencies that include, Dogecoin, Bitcoin, and Ethereum. Moreover, the user base of this company is around 73 million and the company has assets of $255 billion.
The platform is most often used by beginners to learn simple buying and selling of coins. However, if you are skilled at trading, Coinase has advanced features in its Coinbase Pro edition.
Cryptocurrency is relatively new in the market compared to other investments. Hence, it is a bit risky to trade. Although, if you are truly interested to get started you can choose the Coinbase app for its excellent options for beginners and pro investors alike.
- For beginners, the platform has a user-friendly interface
- The purchase process on this platform is simple and easy to handle.
- The reviews and rating of users for its security and trading are remarkable.
- The platform rewards users with cryptocurrency when they learn on the platform about cryptocurrency.
- High fees for convenience.
- You have to use a more complex and separate platform to get a lower pricing structure.
Kraken is one of the best wallets that provide financial stability to users by maintaining relationships, reserves, and top-notch legal compliance standards. The features of this platform are quite amazing. Besides, it allows users to trade assets with just one click. Moreover, the platform is designed with a comprehensive security approach. Besides, the platform provides an awesome support system via chat and automatically checks all addresses for errors.
- Expect comprehensive security on Kraken
- Wide range of cryptocurrencies to choose from.
- The platform has advanced trading features.
- The pricing of this platform is reasonable.
- We do not recommend this app for beginners.
- The platform offers a limited starter account
- Lastly, the accounting of funds is slow.
KuCoin is yet another most preferred cryptocurrency exchange platform with admirable reviews from users. Like Kraken, this platform also maintains high security and offers 24/7 customer service. The platform is one of the top cryptocurrency exchange platforms that offer you easy trading features. Moreover, setting up a KuCoin is quite simple as compared to its competitors.
- The platform offers users anonymous trading
- The app is simple and secure
- Supports a variety of cryptocurrencies
- The platform has a low trading volume
Last but not least on our list, FTX is another renowned cryptocurrency platform focusing on buying and selling cryptocurrency. The platform offers several products such as volatile products, derivatives, leverage tokens, and other options. The platform offers features that are quite invaluable for experienced traders and professionals. Moreover, it also has basic spot trading for newbies for them to get started with cryptocurrency trading.
- Through this platform, you can easily swap one coin or currency for another.
- The platform has a mobile application for both android and iOS.
- The platform supports more than 130 cryptocurrencies to choose from.
- It charges low trading fees and discounts to its users.
- The platform has staking available which means you can earn interest from your cryptocurrency.
- You can avail of the Hold and stake token of FTX for benefits.
- The app is not available for users from the USA
- It charges high fees for USD withdrawal.
- The support system of this platform is not the best as compared to its competitors.
Wrapping it up:
Now, that you have gone through the compiled list of platforms, you need to choose the one that suits all your requirements. If you are a beginner a platform like Coinbase can be best. However, if you have experience in trading or are a professional, you can choose any of the above platforms.