Sometimes you get bored by binge-watching Netflix every day and might want to take a break from it. If you don’t have time to watch those tv shows and movies anymore, it would be best to cancel your Netflix subscription. If you ever want to spend your free time in a quality way with your friends and family instead of watching Netflix.
You are in the right place if you don’t know how to cancel your subscription. In this article, we will discuss a few simplest and easiest methods on how to cancel your Netflix subscription.
How to cancel your Netflix subscription from a PC
You might use your Netflix on various devices like PCs, tablets, and mobile. First, learn how to do it from your PC, the process is very up to the point.
- Open any web browser of your preference and go to Netflix.com
- Sign in using your login credentials and select any user besides a Kid’s account. Because Netflix with a Kids account will be inaccessible to your account settings.
- Click the user icon, located on the top-right corner of the screen. Click on Account when a pop-up appears.
- Now go to the Membership & Billing section and press the Cancel Membership button.
- When provoked to confirm your decision, click on the Finish Cancellation button.
How to cancel your Netflix subscription from the Phone
As you saw how to balance your Netflix subscription on your PC, Cancellation from your phone can be a little bit hard compared to the PC method but it is possible if you follow the below steps
- Open your mobile web browser to visit Netflix.com and sign in with your account. If it tries to redirect you to the app, try accessing from a private or incognito mode, which will prevent you from redirecting again and again.
- Click on the icon in the top-left corner to open the side menu.
- Now, tap on Account and search for the Cancel Membership option under the Membership & Billing section. And then click on it.
- By now, you’ll get notified about the time when the cancellation will become effectual. On that page, click the Finish Cancellation button to cancel the Netflix subscription.
After you are done with the subscription cancellation process you will get notified by a confirmation email on the email address you used for your Netflix account.
Go and confirm with the email that you don’t want to get billed from next time until you renew it again. By doing this you will successfully stop your Netflix subscription.