Realme X7 Specs, Price, Release Date, Pros and Cons
Realme X7 released in India on February 4, 2021. This is a high-performance model with an option to pick between 6GB or 8GB RAM.
Though Realme X7 falls under Rs.20,000+ price category. The selling point of this device is the 64MP Camera. Also, the fast charging with a 50W charger is a good addition.
Realme X7 is available in two colours – Space Silver and Nebula.
Realme X7 Specifications
- Body – Dimensions – 160.9 x 74.4 x 8.1 mm / 8.3 mm, Weight – 176 g
- Screen Size – 6.4 inches, 82.6% screen-to-body ratio
- Display – Super AMOLED, 430 nits (typ), 600 nits (peak), Resolution – 1080 x 2400
- OS – Android 10, Realme UI
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6873 Dimensity 800U 5G, CPU – Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55), GPU – Mali-G57 MC3
- RAM – 6GB / 8GB
- Storage – No card slot, Internal storage – 128GB
- Main Camera – 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.7″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.3, 119˚, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm, 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Front Camera – 16 MP, f/2.5, 26mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm
- Battery – 4310mAh
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C 2.0, USB on-The-Go
- Other Features – Video – 4K@30fps, Fingerprint optical scanner, Fast Charging 50W
- Realme X7 Price – 6GB RAM variant expected to be around Rs.20,000
- Realme X7 Release Date – February 4, 2021
Realme X7 Pros and Cons
- 64MP Main Camera and 16MP front camera
- High Res display
- Up to 8GB RAM
- Fast Charging
- Reasonable price for the features
- No card slot
- Missing the power of Snapdragon Chipset
Realme X7 Opinion
MediaTek MT6873 chip is the weak point in Realme X7. As the Snapdragon processor proved its worth a lot of times, this is a drawback. But, it won’t affect the performance a lot. 64MP camera looks good in paper, but in reality, it has to do a lot to satisfy the buyers. Super AMOLED display for this price range is something everyone will expect and it is there with a stylish front design.