Samsung Galaxy j7 is a device with a simple design and great hardware. The device was first introduced in June 2015 and still continuing its success story. This article only applies to the Samsung GalaxyJ7 owners. If you own a J7 and want to learn How to Take Screenshots in Samsung Galaxy J7, Continue reading and the others can take a diversion to:
How To Take Screenshot Using Hardware Buttons Of the Device
This method is the Simplest and most effective way to take screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy J7. It is recommended to use this method to take your screenshots. To do this follow the steps given below:
- Go to the Window or screen where you want to take screenshots.
- Press and hold the Power Button and Home Button together.
- You will see an animation that shows your screenshot is ready. You will also see a notification.
Now you have the screenshot in your hand. So Easy, huh…. Now we can look into Taking screenshots with Palm-Swipe Gestures.
How to Take Screenshots with Palm-Swipe Gestures of the Device
Note: Some of our visitors reported that, this method is no longer working for them. So, try the first one.
You can use this Feature in any Samsung TouchWiz enabled device. Samsung Models which is not older than 2 years will definitely have this feature. To do this Follow the steps below.
- Activate the gesture itself before you can actually use it. To do so, go to the Settings app and select the Motion menu from it.
- From the Motion menu, go to the Hand Motions and check the Palm Swipe to capture checkbox.
- Then, Close the settings app, head to the screen which you want to take the screenshot.
- Now shape your hand like a knife (your thumb facing up) and swipe across the screen horizontally from either side, edge to edge. If you do it correctly, a swipe animation will trigger and it will save the screenshot. Feeling funny, But it is true. If the gestor fails to do the task, The first method is the solution.
Where is the Saved Screenshots?
Want to find the Screenshots. You can go to the Gallery and look for the Screenshots folder/album. Or manually, go to the Pictures > Screenshots folder in your phone memory and check all the screenshots you have taken so far.