Download Music from iTunes using the methods in this article.
iTunes is one of the best music sources dedicated for the Apple devices. If you ever owned one, you might be familiar with this awesome service where thousands of songs and MP3 files stacked together. Are you new to the Apple devices? Or to the iTunes? If so, it is common to have some basic doubts about having your favorite songs from the store. If so, this article is for you which will guide you through the steps to download music from iTunes.
Here we have some effective methods to help you in downloading music files from iTunes. We will list the official methods to download the iTunes music as well as some tricky ones. You could choose the best one which you think, will be easier for you. Before choosing any of the third-party websites or applications to download music files or songs from the iTunes store, be sure to analyze their user reviews.
How to download music from iTunes? (Already Purchased.)
Before reading this, if you still haven’t bought the song from iTunes, read this article on buying iTunes music.
- Install iTunes on your device if you don’t have it installed.
- Navigate to “Store > Authorize This Computer” by clicking on the store menu on top.
- Enter your Apple ID and password in given areas and click “Authorize.” If you don’t have an Apple ID, create one from here.
- Then, click on “Purchased” option from the Store menu on the left side of iTunes window.
- Click the arrow to the right side of “Download Previous Purchases” option from the lower right corner of the iTunes window.
- Click the “Music” icon from the top, under the Purchased link.
- Select the song you want to download and click the Cloud icon with the downward-pointing arrow (Download icon.)
- Now, your device will start downloading the song or music from iTunes.
That’s all you have to do to download music from iTunes. Remember one thing that you should purchase the songs from iTunes store before following these steps. Otherwise, you won’t be able to find them under “Purchased” option.