There’s a saying that “there are many ways to kill a rat.” How many possible ways can you think of? Never mind. You’re not reading a guide on killing rats, rather, you’re about to find out some of the easiest ways to convert your Avi videos to MOV so you can watch your QuickTime movies with ease.
First, learn how to convert your Mkv to Mp4.
Convert AVI to MOV online using free online converters
- Visit VideoOnlineConvert. Navigate to and click on the “Choose Files” button and select the Avi files from your computer > Scroll down the page and Click the “Convert” button > Download your video when the conversion is complete.
- Visit ZamZar. Click the “Choose Files…” button to select the Avi files you’d like to convert from your computer > Select “mov” under step 2 as the format to convert to by clicking the “Convert files to” drop-down arrow > enter your email address to receive the download link > Hit the “Convert” button. ZamZar happens to be one of the best free online file conversion tools, having been featured in many of our tutorials like how to convert mp3 to FLAC.
- Visit ConvertFiles. Navigate to the “Browse” button and choose the Avi video from your computer > select “Audio Video Interleave File (.avi)” as input format by clicking the drop-down arrow > select “QuickTime Movie File (.mov)” as the Output format > Click the “Convert” button. Download your converted files thereafter.
- Visit FilesConversion. Turn off your ad blocker when visiting the site. Click the “Select a file” button > under the “Convert to” section, click the drop-down arrow and choose MOV format (.mov) > choose a quality and size from the preset options > Hit the “Convert” button and download your files when the conversion is complete.
- Visit ConvertIO. Click the “From Computer” link on the red bar and choose the Avi files from your computer > click the “Convert” button and download the video when your conversion is complete.
Download and install the software from Wondershare for your Windows and Mac PC from here. Launch the application.
- Click the “Video” icon on the welcome screen to open the video converter > then click the “Local Video” tab.
- Navigate to the “File” menu and select the “Load Media Files option”, then choose your Avi
- Navigate to and click the “Output Format” button > then Select “Format” > choose MOV under the Video Category.
- Hit the “Convert” button at the bottom right corner of your screen to begin the conversion. The converted MOV video will be in the same folder from where you chose your Avi
Convert using iSkySoft Media Converter Deluxe
Download and install the software from here, then launch it.
- Navigate to the “File” menu and select “Load media Files” to choose your Avi
- Choose MOV as the output format from the “Output format” section on the bottom of the screen.
- Click the “Convert” button at the bottom right corner of the screen. Wait for the conversion to be completed and enjoy your videos.