One click rooting is the easiest way of rooting procedure for Android, Framaroot is a one click solution for number of Android devices. The best part of the Framaroot is, you don’t need any PC or run commands to root a device.
The main advantage of Framaroot is it supports great number of Android devices, the most famous compatible devices include
- Asus Padfone 1/2
- Google Nexus 4
- HTC One S
- Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle
- Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000, GT-N8010, GT-N8013, GT-N8020
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7105
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
- Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
- Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000
- Samsung Galaxy S2 AT&T SGH-I777
- Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch – SPH-D710
- Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
- Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
- Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus GT-P6200/GT-P6210
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 GT-P6800/GT-P6810
- Samsung SGH-i997 Infuse 4G
- Droid 2 (a955)
- Droid 2 Global (a956)
- Droid X (MB810)
- LG Marquee LS855
- LG P970 Optimus Black
- Motorola DEFY+ (MB525 / MB526)
- Motorola Droid PRO
- Motorola Droid X
- Motorola XPRT
- Oppo Find 5
- Orange Nivo
- Pantech Discover
- Pantech IM-A840S Vega S5
- Samsung Galaxy Win I8552
- Sharp Aquos Phone SH930W
- Sony Xperia E C1505/Dual C1605
- Sony Xperia L C210X
- teXet TM-3204R
- teXet TM-4677
- Xiaomi Mi-2S
- ZTE V880G/ZTE V955
Framaroot installing procedure:
- Download the latest version of Framaroot apk fromXDA-Developer’s forum.
- Scan the QR code and install apk directly on your Android device.
- Open the app and click on the exploit.
- You’ll get noticed instantly after root and asks to reboot.
- Voila now you have rooted Android device.
Disclaimer: Please follow this guide at your own risk. thetechhacker will not be responsible if your device gets damaged during the process.
Is framaroot work on my device ?
If your device is in the compatibility list above, the short answer is : yes.
If your device is not in the compatibility list and it embed one of the processor mentionned above, the answer is : try it and see.
Why framaroot doesn’t root anymore after I update my device ?
Because framaroot exploit security holes present in several devices which has been patched with update you have done, so exploits can’t root your device anymore. Framaroot’s exploits have a very short life to keep your device “less exposed” to others malicious application. Keep in mind that framaroot is not a permanent rooting application.
I loose root after update, what I can do to root my device now ?
An advice : if you want to have a chance to keep root after update, don’t update with Kies or ODIN for samsung devices or don’t flash system partition, prefer OTA update and use OTA survival feature in Superuser or SuperSU.
And if you have no choice, you can use the traditional method : flash tools specific to your device
Will framaroot include more exploits ?
Yes, but don’t ask when since I don’t know myself, it depend of the vendors fix response.
Framaroot crash when I select Gandalf exploit ?
Often the first time you launch Framaroot by selecting Gandalf as exploit, it crash Framaroot. Don’t worry, in this case you have to re-launch Framaroot and select Gandalf again, the second time it should work.
What means error# on result ?
- All errors less or equal to 9 mean your device is not vulnerable.
- If you get error#10, give a try with Framaroot 1.5.3.
- All other errors need some investigation about your kernel image.