Social Networks are ruling the world, every 6 out of 10 people are having social media accounts. The search giant also launched its prestigious social network Google+. The service automatically starts along with your Google Gmail account. When you open a new account it prompts a message to activate Google+ profile along with all Google services.
If you are not interested to use you can easily delete Google plus account. This process delete Google+ profile only from your account without any intact to other Google services.
How To Delete Google+ Profile?
- To get started, open Google homepage sign-in to your Google account and click on your profile icon at the top right of the page.
- Here click on “Account” below your profile name to proceed.
- The account page contains different options and settings of your Google account.
- Here scroll down to the end of the page, here you’ll see “Account management” box.
- Here click on the “Delete Google+ profile and features” option.
- Now you need to sign in again to proceed to next step.
- After successful sign in it opens a “Delete entire Google+ profile” downgrade option.
- Here you need to click on the checkbox at the bottom of the page and click on “Remove selected services to proceed”. Optionally you can also check “Also unfollow me from anyone I am following in other Google products”.
Required: Yes, I understand that deleting the Google profile for Rahul Vithala (firstname.lastname@example.org) can’t be undone and the data I delete can’t be restored.
Now you have successfully removed your Google+ profile from your Google account.
Liked our article? Please do not forget to share on your social mediums. Also, please do share your view in the comment box below.