Candy Crush Saga is a Casual game developed by King team. Being one of the most downloaded games from the play store ever with over 500 million installs, the Candy Crush is very popular among kids and girls. Apart from the modern 3D or high-end games, the Candy Crush Sage is the perfect example of how a simple game can rule the gaming world. It has 4.3 rating out of 16+ million ratings pulling back many other popular games on the play store. The game is not only the simplest but also a great way to spend some time.
Candy Crush Saga Review
It is nothing more than a game where users have to tap on some gems or candies to explode them. But, it is not that simple. The differently colored gems should come in a row of at least 3 with the same color. More you arrange the same colors on a row; the more your points will be. Instead of just moving to up and down, or left and right directions, this allows you to make sliced moves also to arrange them correctly. Once you scored the required score within a specified time, you got passed that level and will be taken to a little more difficult one.
There is no super science in playing this game but needs a quick mind and a little bit of intelligence. The theme of the game is the Join Tiffi and Mr. Toffee who are on their sweet adventure through the Candy Kingdom. They travel to the magical lands and visit wonderful places across the kingdom. Each place is represented by a level that counts a total of hundreds on the game. It is completely free to play but for some unlocks like in most of the games, you have to pay some money.
Features of Candy Crush Saga
- Very easy to play that making it even suitable for the kids.
- Play with a lot of sweet features like Target Score, Timed Levels, Drop Down Mode, Order Mode, etc.
- Users can collect sugar drops for great points across the sugar drop line.
- Get prices by spinning a daily prize wheel on the game.
- Unlock more items and places as you progress on the game.
- New levels and items will be added, and the existing items get updated on a regular basis.
- Watch the leaderboard and how others scored in the game.
- Sync feature that allows syncing the progress across various devices.
Candy Crush Saga is a great game to play in your free time. It’s not the graphics or the features made the game one of the best. But it is only the way they made it and the addictive strategy.[wpsm_titlebox title=”Quick Info” style=”1″]
- Genre: Casual
- Developer: King
- Age Restriction: 3+
- Installs: 500,000,000 – 1,000,000,000
- In-app Products: ₹ 55.00 – ₹ 6,200.00
- Developer Website: https://king.com/game/candycrush