LinkedIn is the only platform that helps you to make business contacts, also it is an interesting tool for hunting new jobs. If you have already created an account for one or the other of these things, but over time, it has stopped interest you, you will still have the option to delete it.
And that’s precisely what we’re going to teach you today, to permanently eliminate your LinkedIn account and prevent the social network from continuing to store your personal data. The process and we warn you that it’s much simpler than Facebook or Twitter, so it will not take more than a few minutes.
How To Delete LinkedIn Account
Here are the few steps to finish with LinkedIn:
- The first thing you have to do is enter your LinkedIn Account. Once you are inside, you will see a drop-down menu under your profile picture. Click on it and choose an option called ‘Settings and privacy.’
- Go to ‘Basic information‘ within the Account category. Then at the end, you’ll come to an option called Close your LinkedIn account.
- When you click on it, it will show a dialog box telling you that you will lose the contacts. It will also remind you that closing your account will lose all those validations that you have accumulated over time, messages and recommendations.
- Ignore it and go down a little lower on the same tab and tell them the reason why you want to close it. Choose the option that best suits your situation and click on the Next button.
- In the last step, you need to type username and password to confirm the closure of your account.
And that’s it, you have been successfully deleted your LinkedIn Account. Although LinkedIn will give you 20 days in which you can recover the account.
That’s all for now. Please do share your views in the comment box below.