App Store is a central place where all the developers showcase their apps in order to download and use on devices. Usually, the popular app stores are Google Play Store, Apple App Store and Windows App store. These are the official app stores created by OS manufacturers. For diversity and uniqueness, some third-part app stores are created by developers to help the users.
There are plenty of alternative app stores available for the Google Play store, for example, F-Droid, ApkMirror. And for Apple, we have a very famous Cydia store. These stores offer many common apps along with some unique apps which are not available in the Play Stores.
The alternative app stores have both good and bad sides. On the positive side, they offer some free apps available in official app stores as paid. Also, many of the apps are for completely free to use. The downside of the third-party app stores in the trustworthiness.
Today we are discussing TuTuApp, which is a trustworthy third-party app store available for both Android and iOS.
What is TutuApp?
TuTuApp store is trusted by many security experts and the developers are very sure about the apps uploaded are 100% malware and virus free.
How to install TutuApp on Android?
It is pretty easy to install TutuApp on Android device. Follow the below steps to install the app.
- Open Google Chrome or any browser and go to TutuApp website.
- Now, tap on the “Download” button.
- Now install the TutuApp apk downloaded on the device. (A security notice may appear saying you’re not allowed to install files from untrusted sources. Go to the Settings and use the toggle switch to allow downloads from Unknown Sources. Alternatively, you may see a notice about unsafe files, tap OK).
- After installation, tap Open in the bottom right to open the Store.
- That’s it. Now you can browse and download apps from the TutuApp on Android.
How to install TutuApp on iOS?
Installing TuTuApp on iOS is a straightforward process. It just takes a couple of minutes to install the app.
- Open the Safari browser and go to https://www.tutuapp.vip/
- Tap on the Download VIP link and iPhone will ask if it’s okay to download a profile, tap Allow.
- Go to Settings -> Profile Downloaded. Tap the Install link at the top right and tap on Enter.
- You will see a pop-up, asking if you want to install the profile, here tap on Install.
- Here, choose your package plan of one, two, or three years or lifetime plan.
- Now you need to enter the payment details to purchase the plan you selected.
- After completing the payment you will see TutuApp icon on the home screen.
That’s it. Now you have a successfully working TutuApp store on your Android or iOS device. Let us know your valuable feedback in the comment section below.