vShare is a very popular alternative to Installous and AppCake, the app features some unique features which are not offered by some popular app stores. For Apple devices, we have vShare, a dedicated massive app store to get genuine apps for free.
In the last few years, Installaous and AppCake are very popular resources to get apps fro jailbroken devices, now both are no longer available to download. Now the vShare has come into the limelight by its user-friendly features.
Advantages of vShare
- It doesn’t require a Jailbroken device
- Massive App Store
Here is a simple guide to installing vShare on your iOS devices.
Guide To Install vShare on iOS device without Jailbreak
- Launch Safari browser on your iOS device.
- Now open vShare official website by typing the name in the browser.
- Now the site asks to select Unjailbroken or Jailbroken.
- Here select “Unjailbroken” option, after selecting the option a message will pop up: ssl-api.appvv.com would like to install “vShare”.
- Now click on “install” option to install vShare on your device. The app now downloads the required data and installs VShare on your device.
- After successful installation the device asks: Do you trust the developer “iPhone Distribution: Ningbo Xihe Children Products Co., Ltd.” to run apps on your iPhone?
- The message is shown by Untrusted App Developer option to protect your device from unknown sources. Here click on “Trust” and open the app to start using it.
Guide To Install vShare on iOS device with Jailbreak
You can download and install vShare on your Jailbroken iOS device using two methods. The vShare is directly available to download using above process, just simply select the “Jailbroken” option in the above step 3.
How to download vShare from Cydia
- Open Cydia on your device.
- Go to Manage > sources > Edit > Add and enter the URL: http://repo.appvv.com
- After installing repo search for Appsync.
- After successful installation of Appsync now again search for vShare and install.
That’s it now you can enjoy VShare popular apps on your iOS device.