There are tons of WhatsApp recovery and transfer tools available on the internet, but few really work. UltFone Transfer is one such tool that offers an effective way to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone. UltFone Transfer is a great software that can help you transfer WhatsApp messages, photos, videos, and attachments from Android to iPhone and vice-versa. While many software and apps give false promises to users, there are real tools like UltFone Transfer to get things done instantly.
Why You May Need to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone?
There are many reasons why you might need to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone. Perhaps you’ve just upgraded to a new iPhone and want to move your WhatsApp chats over, or maybe you’re switching from Android to iPhone and want to keep your WhatsApp conversations. Whatever the reason, you can use a few different methods to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone. Why UltFone Transfer Is the Best App to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone?
There are plenty of reasons to stumble upon when it’s about moving your entire WhatsApp data files from Android to iOS. The features that make UltFone Transfer standout are:
1. View, backup and restore WhatsApp/WhatsApp Business (iOS and Android), LINE/Viber/Kik/WeChat (iOS only)
2. Directly transfer WhatsApp & WhatsApp Business between iOS and Android
3. Transfer LINE from Android to iPhone with Google Drive
4. Compatible with iOS/iPad 15 and Android OS 12
5. Download and restore WhatsApp backup from Google Drive (iOS only)
How to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone via UltFone Transfer
Today more Android users want to try to use Apple devices. However, it’s often not sensible to say goodbye to your WhatsApp data when you switch to a new phone. In this part, I will tell you how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone.
Step 1: Download and install from your computer and launch this application. Connect the source device (Android) and target device (iPhone) to the computer via USB cable.
Step 2: Before transferring, create a new backup of WhatsApp data on your source device by following the on-screen instructions. When you’ve done, click Continue to proceed.
Step 3: Please wait for the program to obtain WhatsApp data from the source device. For data security, PLS verify the WhatsApp account you used when creating the backup before proceeding. Just enter your country code and phone number to receive a verification code.
Step 4: Confirm your phone number and click Continue to start verification. Enter the verification code and click Verify. Once verification successes, this program will automatically enter the next step to generate data for transfer.
Step 5: Please log in to WhatsApp on the target device before the transfer, otherwise the restored data will invisible. This program will start transferring WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone. That’s It. Now you successfully transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone.
1. Is UltFone Transfer free to backup WhatsApp/WhatsApp Business/LINE/Viber/Kit/WeChat?
Yes, you can use the free trial version of UltFone Transfer to backup your WhatsApp/WhatsApp Business/LINE/Viber/Kit/WeChat data without any charge. However, you can buy the premium version from the official download page.
2. How can I transfer WhatsApp chat history?
You can Transfer Chat history using UltFone WhatsApp Transfer in 3 steps:
- Connect your iPhone and Android device to the computer, and make sure the source device is on the left side.
- Click the Transfer button. This program will backup WhatsApp data on the source device before transfer.
- Verify WhatsApp backup account. Generate data for transfer. Start to transfer WhatsApp data to Android from iPhone.
3. Does UltFone Transfer support non-official WhatsApp, such as GB WhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus?
No, it doesn’t support transferring data from non-official WhatsApp at present.
4. How to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android via UltFone Transfer?
For more detail, you can refer to the UltFone Transfer guide.
Ultimately, the UltFone Transfer software is the right choice for you. This app is worth considering if you want an easy way to transfer all of your WhatsApp messages and attachments from one device to another. It’s user-friendly and makes the process quick and painless. And if you have any questions or run into any problems while using it, the customer service team can help you out. The best recommendation is to use its free trial to check its efficacy.