If choosing a writing service that you can rely on is a trouble for you, it simply means that you haven’t read this article yet and do not know how to choose the right company that will help you with your college writing as well as deliver the top-quality paper even before the deadline.
If the legality issue, as well as the plagiarism-free guarantee, are hackneyed issues, today we are going to talk about not-that-obvious tips, such as AI Essay Generator by CustomWritings, writing samples, companies’ background, etc., that could help you.
Well, do not waste time and proceed to read this article to learn the key tips that will lead you to the best candidate.
Tip #1: Check the poor reviews
Nothing can help you better than a disappointed client who failed their writing assignment. Of course, you may want to ask us if we haven’t confused anything, but that is a real winning tip. Unfortunately, not all people are ready to share their feedback when everything is okay.
Some companies even motivate their clients to leave reviews and get discounts. In such a situation, the company does not lose anything, but the client has good motivation to leave a trustful review. But what about poor reviews? Always read those ones to see what a particular company cannot give you. In such reviews, you can find the name of a writer who missed the deadline, if a client had problems with guarantees that the company offers, or if a client has received a plagiarised paper.
Of course, you should also mind the dates when they were posted, as the company could have already fixed the issue, but such reviews should make you contact the support team and ask your questions.
Tip #2: Browse sample works
We all know how to be good at talking. Companies can describe their services as the best possible on the market; they can assure you that their prices are the lowest; they can compliment their writers, etc., but do not believe the words. Most reputable companies offer sample works that visitors can look through and see what the company provides.
In most cases, this is a free option, as it is in the company’s interest to show its expertise in practice. Well, what should I look for in samples?
- Grammar. See if the paper is free of grammar mistakes. To check this point, you can simply read the paper yourself or take a part of the sample and use one of the available checkers, like Grammarly, to analyze it for grammar issues.
- Presentation. See if the central issue is presented clearly and there is no water in the text.
- Vocabulary. This point you can also check with the help of tools like Grammarly to see if the vocabulary is diverse enough.
- Layout. Make sure the paper’s layout is readable and well-structured. Double-check if the writer does not move from one issue to another too rapidly, which makes it harder for you to catch the main idea.
Tip #3: Revise writers’ social profiles
There is hardly a person who does not have a social media profile. Of course, these people exist, but the majority of our generation have personal or professional pages. First, this is an extra method to get clients, and this is a good way to express themselves.
How can these pages help you out? You can again see the expert’s writing style, you can get some more information about them as a person, you can see their career growth, etc.
Tip #4: Compare the prices
Complete your personal top list of services you found and have a look at their pricing. Most companies offer online calculators so you can see an approximate sum you will have to spend with the service. Such calculators are usually a good sign which says that the company does not have anything to hide from you.
Of course, the sum you calculated can differ from the one your manager mentions, but in such a situation, you can ask to explain why it varies. On the contrary, if you do not see the company’s prices, you simply have to accept the fact of the sum you will have to pay.
Tip #5: Free services and tools
As we have mentioned at the beginning of this article, there are companies that offer free tools and extra services to their clients, and at the same time, others may charge you extra money for the same options. What are these benefits?
- Free pages. Some reputable companies offer free title pages, reference lists, etc., to all their clients. Of course, these are just a few pages, but compared to the companies that ask you to pay for these services, it is your chance to save some bucks.
- Helping tools. Some companies offer tools like word-to-minute converters that could help you figure out how much time to need to present your paper. Also, some companies offer citation generators, AI content generators, as well as topic generators. These tools may not save you a lot of money, but they can come in handy when you are stuck and need a little push.
Tip #6: Check for red flags
In conclusion, let’s talk about the red flags that should make you think twice before placing your order with a particular company.
- Extremely low prices. Mind that no one will work for free. Please do not be kept on too sweet prices. Of course, some companies offer lower rates, and some services set higher ones, but they are relatively equal in most cases.
- No written guarantees. All the guarantees should be presented in the written form on the website. Do not trust those companies that name their guarantees only in private chats or by phone.
- Too fast delivery. This could be a sign of plagiarized content. Every work needs time, and real writers are not robots.
Now you know what to pay attention to except for companies’ legality and guarantees. Hope you will find your best helper in no time and get rid of your academic writing troubles forever!