Motorola Edge S Specs, Price, Release Date, Pros and Cons
Motorola Edge S is a heavyweight flagship smartphone. This smartphone has created a huge buzz after it was sold in under 2 minutes. Motorola just made available 10,000 units for the first sale, while there are more than a lakh registered for this device.
Motorola Edge S Pros and Cons
- Reasonable price
- Good Display with 560nits
- Powerful Snapdragon Chipset
- Latest OS – Android 11
- Big RAM and storage options
- Featured camera setup in both front and back
- 5000mAh battery
- 6K video support
- Not easily available to buy
Motorola Edge S Specifications
- Body – Motorola Edge S has good aesthetics. It has got IP52 certification for Splash resistant. It weighs 215 grams.
- Display – Motorola Edge S has 6.7 inches IPL LCD screen which features 90Hz, HDR10 and 560nits display. The screen resolution is 1080 x 2520 pixels. It has 21:9 screen ratio.
- OS – Motorola Edge S loaded with Android 11 OS.
- Chipset – It is equipped with Qualcomm SM8520-AC Snapdragon 870 5G chipset. It has an Octa-core CPU and Adreno 560 GPU.
- RAM and Storage – Motorola Edge S has three variants – 6GB RAM / 128GB Storage, 8GB RAM / 128GB Storage, 8GB RAM / 256GB Storage.
- Main Camera – The main camera of Motorola Edge S has 64MP wide, 16MP ultrawide, 2MP depth setup. It also has a TOF 3D feature. It supports videos at 6K @ 30fps, 4K @ 30/60fps, 1080p @ 30/60fps.
- Front Camera – It has a dual front camera with 16MP wide, 8MP ultrawide camera setup.
- Battery – Motorola Edge S comes with a 5000mAh battery. It has fast charging support with a 20W charger.
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, WI-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C 2.0, USB OTG.
- Other Features – Side-mounted Fingerprint scanner.
- Colour variants – Blue, Silver
- Motorola Edge S Price –
- 6GB RAM / 128GB Storage – CNY1999 / Rs.22,600
- 8GB RAM / 128GB Storage – CNY2399 / Rs.27,000
- 8GB RAM / 256GB Storage – CNY2799 / Rs.31,600
- Motorola Edge S Release Date – February 3, 2021