Windows PowerShell is a useful option that comes pre-packaged with the windows 10. As it is a very useful feature that can help the users to get access to many restricted areas and to tweak windows. But, for this all, running the PowerShell as an administrator is necessary. There are also several other occasions where you need to open the Powershell with administrative privileges.
If you want to do this often and if it is irritating to open every time with the administrative privileges, here we are sharing a quick tip to always run PowerShell as administrator in Windows 10. Just follow the simple steps given below, to run the PowerShell with administrative privileges every time.
How To Always Run PowerShell As Administrator In Windows 10
- First of all, you have to pin the PowerShell icon to the taskbar. For this, search it in menu or manually find it in the All Programs. Then right-click the icon and select ‘Pin to taskbar’ option from the context menu.
- Once you successfully pinned the PowerShell to the taskbar, right-click the icon and select ‘Properties.’
- Now, the properties window will open up.
- Click the ‘Advanced’ button at the bottom of the shortcut tab.
- Check the ‘Run as administrator’ checkbox and click ‘Ok’ to enable the administrator privileges to the PowerShell. Be sure to click the ‘Apply’ button on the properties window before closing it.
Now, the PowerShell is granted to use the administrative privileges whenever you open it from the taskbar shortcut. No more want to choose the admin access before launching it frequently. This is not a trick, but a built in feature with the Windows 10 to allow the users to run specific programs with the admin access to deliver full control.
We hope this helped you to Run PowerShell As Administrator In Windows 10 every time you opening it. If you are facing any difficulties in the process, feel free to comment in the following comment box. We will be happy assist you.