Windows 10 is a nice workplace to fulfill the needs of the modern day users. Like the previous versions of windows, Microsoft pulled this OS too to the top of the popularity peak. Millions are using the Windows 10 for their daily needs apart from all other operating systems. Being the follower of the Windows 7 and 8, Microsoft put all the features together on their new os, and they also added some additions to the OS. The Battery Usage monitor is such a nice set of feature that is new to the windows series.
We were only able to see the battery usage of the apps in our Android or iOS devices. But, the windows 10 has a built-in feature that let the user to find out how much battery each program in their computer is using. This is hidden to most of the windows 10 users. So, we decided to reveal the method to find out the battery usage of apps in windows 10. Have a look.
How find Out Battery Usage of Apps in Windows 10
- Click on the Windows icon on the taskbar.
- Choose ‘Settings’ Option.
- Once you are on the Settings windows, click on the ‘System’ option.
- In the next screen, click on the ‘Battery Saver’ option on the left pane.
- In the Battery Saver screen, click on the ‘Battery Use’ link under the Overview section.
- There you will get the information regarding the battery usage of different apps on your computer. You could change the period of the details to past week, forty-eight hours or twenty-four hours as you like.
Now you can analyse which apps are consuming a lot of power in your computer and how much they consume. Besides this, you could also find out the details like Wifi power consumption and how much power is consumed by the display.
In most cases, your display will consume a lot of power even more than 75% of your total power consumption. So, you could control it by going to ‘Settings > System > Power & Sleep’ options. After finding out those apps that consume a lot of power, you could either uninstall it or stop them from the task manager. Most probably, you will not be able to search for a power socket always in your journeys. So, be aware of your battery.