In the world of iPhone, jailbreak is a term that comes in everyone’s mind. But only some people know the exact meaning of Jailbreaking term.
So what is Jailbreaking? advantages and disadvantages of jailbreaking iPhone? Jailbreaking is a process that skips or bypass the iOS restrictions designed by Apple, after jailbreaking the iPhone you can take the full control of the device.
Advantages of Jailbreaking iPhone or iPad
- The very first reason for jailbreaking is the third-part apps installation. After jailbreaking your iOS device you will have the ability to install apps which are not authorized by Apple App store.
- Jailbroken iPhone offers ton of customization option to enhance the animations and user interface. Cydia apps like WinterBoard provides coolest themes, which is one of the main reason for jailbreaking.
- After apps and UI freedom, settings customization is another reason, Cydia App like SBSettings gives wings to your device. You can tweak your device like never before, using SBSettings is very easy.
- Wifi Tethering is another great reason for jailbreaking iPhone. Cydia App MyWi will lets you to share your iPhone data to other devices.
- Bridge app from Cydia store can import the music and videos without using iTunes. Another big advantage of this app is, you don’t need to connect your device to computer to sync media.
Disadvantages of Jailbreaking iPhone or iPad
- The main disadvantage of jailbreaking iPhone ends the device warranty. If you faced any problem after jailbreaking your device, Apple does not support the warranty.
- Hacking is another concern to avoid jailbreaking device. The security flaws are involved in jailbroken device, hackers can easily inject the malware onto users device.
- No software update: Yes if you have a jailbroken iPhone, Apple doesn’t support jailbreaking process. If you update the latest iOS version the device comes to its original state with latest updated iOS version. You need to jailbreak again after the update of latest iOS version.
Note: Buy the original apps and encourage the app developers.
Img credit DT.