Apple announced iOS 12, MacOS Mojave at the WWDC 2018. Most exciting part of the event is iOS 12 announcement. The new iOS 12 update has many more interesting features like Animoji, Group FaceTime and much more.
Apple today announced iOS 12, the latest version of the most advanced mobile operating system, designed to make everyday tasks faster and more responsive. iOS 12 changes the way iOS users see the world using AR, makes communications fun and expressive with Memoji and Group FaceTime, and with Screen Time, helps customers understand and take control of the time they spend interacting with their iOS devices. iOS 12 introduces Siri Shortcuts, enabling Siri to work with any app, delivering a much faster way to get things done.
iOS 12 Compatible Devices List
- iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 5s
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch 2nd gen, iPad 9.7-inch, iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch, iPad Air, iPad mini 2
- iPod Touch 6th gen.
How to Install iOS 12 Beta on Your iPhone or iPad
Before going to install iOS 12 on your device, you need to go through the requirements checklist.
Requirements: Apple Developer Account ($99 per year), Compatible Device, iTunes installed on PC or Mac.
iOS 12 Installation Procedure
Once you have the above requirements in hand, you can start the iOS 12 preview installation on your device.
- To get started, you need UDID (Unique Device Identifier) of your iPhone/iPad to register your device. To get the UDID by connecting your device to your PC or Mac by using iTunes.
- Now go to Apple’s Developer Website and login with your Apple ID. After login into the account, go to “Certificates, IDs, and Profiles” and then, go to the “Devices” section. Here, you need to select the iOS device you want to install the iOS 12 beta.
- After selecting the device, now click on “+” plus icon and enter the details of your iOS device. Now click on”Continue” button to proceed to the next step.
- Now go to the Apple iOS 12 Preview download page and go down to find the iOS 12 beta section. Then, tap the “Download” button.
- After downloading the file, open it on your device and install the beta preview. After installing, it reboots for the first time run.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy Apple iOS 12 Beta on your device.
We hope you liked our article, please do share on your social media platforms to spread the word.