Xiaomi Mi5 much popular term we see in recent time. It is the first Xiaomi’s biggest launch in the year 2016. So many rumours and news circulating around in the web revealing new details of the device. Now the Mr Blurry leaks the Xiaomi Mi5 Boxshot before launch.
Blurry revealed some pics of the Xiaomi Mi5 boxshot with low-quality images. The packaging shows a white box with big Mi5 device photo and Mandarin name on it. On the image, we see the device is available in four colours Gold, Pink, White and Black.
As per the latest rumors, the price tag of the device will be starting from $290 which can be converted to 19,990 in Indian rupees. The specs sheet and the features of the device are capable of explaining the price tag.
Xiaomi is to launch the two versions of the device as a 3GB RAM 32GB ROM one and a 4GB RAM 64GB one. Both variants will be powered by a 2.2 GHz Snapdragon 820 chipset and Adreno 530 GPU.
The rumors say that the Xiaomi Mi5 will be featured at the Qualcomm booth of the MWC where Vivo are also confirmed to be attending with their X6 Pro smartphone. Recently Hugo Barra announced the Xiaomi Mi5 will launch in the Mobile world Congress 2016. The event will be held in Barcelona, Spain every year.
Xiaomi Mi5 Specs
- CPU: 2.2 GHz Snapdragon 820 chipset
- GPU: Adreno 530
- RAM: 4 or 3 GB RAM
- ROM: 32 or 64 GB ROM
- External memory: SD Card Up to (Not Confirmed Yet)
- Screen size: 5.2 – inch
- Screen resolution: FHD or 2K resolution
- OS: Android 6.0 with MIUI 7 UI
- Back camera: 20 megapixel rear cameras with dual LED flash
- Front camera: 8-megapixel front camera
- Battery Capacity: 3600mAh
- Wireless Connectivity: GPS, 4G LTE, 3G, GSM, Bluetooth, WiFi
- WiFi: 802.11a/b/g/n/a wireless internet
- Additional Features: MP3, MP4, OTG, Gravity Sensing, Browser, Fingerprint scanner with Qualcomm Sense ID