In the past, a lot of people found it difficult to convert files into different formats owing to the unavailability of conversion applications. Advancements in technology have brought those difficulties to an end, and people can now convert files from one format to the other effortlessly. Converting JPG files to PDF is as easy as ABC. Let’s find out how.
Creating PDF from Windows Picture and Fax Viewer
You can create a PDF from the default image viewer for Windows without an internet connection.
- Simply open the photo.
- On the menu bar, click print.
- Select any PDF printer.
- Click Print.
- Enter file name and press OK.
To convert more than one JPG image into a single PDF file,
- Select all the images.
- Right click and select Print.
- Choose the PDF printer.
- Click Print.
- Enter file name and click OK.
It is important to note that this method works only if you have any PDF conversion software (e.g. novaPDF) installed on your computer.
Convert JPG to PDF online
There are lots of free resources online for converting JPG to PDF like the ones below.
- Converting JPG to PDF using this free online converter is as easy as ABC. Visit pdfonline on your device > click Upload a File to Convert option > select image on your computer > Open > Download your file. There are no watermarks, and the process takes less than 10 seconds.
- Convert-JPG-to-PDF. Here’s another free online converter which gives you the freedom of determining the properties of the PDF, such as page size, quality etc. Visit Convert-JPG-to-PDF > set your desired PDF properties > Select JPG files > Open > Convert to PDF > Download your PDF.
Convert JPG to PDF using Microsoft Word
The steps are quite similar to converting from PNG to PDF.
- Open a new blank Microsoft Word document.
- On the menu bar, navigate to Insert tab and click insert images option.
- Click on the File menu and then Export option.
- Now, choose Create PDF/XPS Documents.
- After doing the configurations, click Publish.
Convert using a Mac
By default, Apple’s Mac helps you create PDFs without the need to install any software.
- Open the image.
- Navigate to the file menu.
- Click Print.
- On the bottom left corner, click the PDF button.
- Choose save as PDF option and Enter file name in the following window.
- Finally, click Save.
Convert using Chrome Extensions
For Google Chrome users, there’s a free Chrome extension by SmallPDF that allows you create PDF files. Install the app from the Chrome web store. To convert JPG to PDF,
- Navigate to the top left corner of the bookmarks bar.
- In Apps, go to Image to PDF.
- Anf Choose files.
- Then click Create PDF Now option and wait for the process to complete.
- Download file after finishing the process.
Convert on Android using PDF Converter
- Download any free PDF Converter app like this from Playstore.
- After installing it, launch the app.
- Select images to convert.
- Choose the output formats and other settings.
- Start the process by tapping Convert button.
- There may be share buttons that allow you to send your PDFs to your cloud storage, your email, etc.
Bet you didn’t know you could convert your images to PDF through some of these methods? Don’t forget to share the knowledge with your friend.