WhatsApp is a very popular instant messaging and group chatting service available for Android, iOS, and other mobile platforms. WhatsApp has over a billion daily active users. It is free to use, available for almost all major platforms. It enables users to send and receive personal and group messages including formats like audio, video, text messages and much more. The WhatsApp offering almost features of a good instant messenger do. But unfortunately, it has one important missing feature, which is sending a message to the non-contact person. WhatsApp allows sending messages and other files only to a saved contact on your device.
It is one of the important features which is missing in WhatsApp. In some cases, we have to massage a new or unknown contact person. Like, we have to contact a plumber or some service person. In this cases, WhatsApp will not allow sending a message to a non-contact person. However, technology is advanced and with the help of a third-party app, we can send WhatsApp messages without adding contacts.
There are 2 ways to send a WhatsApp Message without adding contacts.
Using Phone Dialer
In this type of option, you just need an active WhatsApp account and phone dialer. Here are the detailed steps.
- Open your phone dialer.
- In the dialer, open keypad and type the number you want to send the WhatsApp message.
- Now click on the “More” option on the dialer screen.
- “More” will show the send message option.
- Here chose the send WhatsApp message.
- After choosing the option the phone will open the WhatsApp app on your phone.
- The rest is just typing and sending the message.
Using a Third-Party App Click2Chat
Click2Chat is a pretty easy app to send WhatsApp messages to a unsaved number.
- First, install Click2Chat from Google Play Store.
- Now open the app, here you will see a screen with 2 options.
- In the first column enter the phone number you want to send the message.
- In the next column type the message.
- Now click on “Send Now” option. This will open the WhatsApp app.
- From WhatsApp app screen, you can send the message.
Click2Chat offers International messaging option too. In the main screen, you just have to change the country code you want to send.
That’s it. Now you can send any message to a unsaved contact on your phone. I personally prefer the first method for sending messages, If your phone doesn’t have this option you can move to Click2Chat method.