Amazon has introduced Amazon Pay as a wallet for its own shopping portal. If you are trying to pay some utility bill or book a bus ticket in Amazon Pay interface you will find those options missing in the interface. Initially, Amazon Pay supports mobile recharges apart from its own wallet features. Now they are expanding wallet features by partnering up with merchants for bill payments, recharges, movie ticket booking, and for booking bus.
In this article, we learn how to use Amazon Pay balance for mobile recharge, and other bill payments.
Amazon is one of the payment partners for Haptik app. Using this personal assistant app you can use your Amazon Pay balance for DTH recharges, flight ticket booking, Ola and Uber cabs payment, and much more.
2. In the Haptik user interface go to “Recharge and Bills”.
3. Here you can recharge your mobile, DTH and Electricity Bills.
4. Now select your desired option. For example, I have chosen DTH recharge here.
5. Here enter your DTH details like the service provider, subscriber ID and amount.
6. After entering above details the app will open available payments option.
7. Here you will find Amazon Pay as one of the payment options.
8. Now tap on Amazon Pay, here you will need to login to the Amazon to authenticate the service.
9. After successful login into the Amazon account, you can pay using your Amazon Pay balance for the recharge.
Alternative Apps for using Amazon Pay Balance for DTH other Bill Payments
Tapzo is another Amazon Pay enabled e-payments service which does prepaid mobile & DTH, Pay postpaid mobile, Electricity & other utility Bills payments. This app is pretty easy to use. Install from Google Play store and create an account in Tapzo using your mobile phone number.
After the signup, the Tapzo shows the list of e-payments option on its user interface. Select your service you want to recharge and tap on Amazon Pay in the payment options screen. That’s it, now the amount is debits from your Amazon Pay balance.
Now the Amazon expanding its supporters list, apart from Haptik and Tapzo there are two more apps in the list. You can use the 2 apps to use Amazon Pay balance for Prepaid Recharge, Electricity bill payment, Cab booking, flight ticket booking and more.
That’s all for now. Please do share your view and feedback in the comment box below.