One of the things you might not be aware of is that you can earn from Facebook as well. If you are a casual Facebook user, you must be browsing your feed to check on latest happenings with your friends and family. However, there are people who work on Facebook as their day job.
Now, we know that Facebook has some tools for sharing revenue with its users. But, we are not talking about that. We are currently talking about selling stuff on Facebook and earning from that.
Yes, you can do this with the help of a Shopify account and a Facebook page. It is a fact that each and everyone on Facebook has bought something or the other, at least once, from Facebook. So, we can do the same and gain profits from that.
Basically, you must have seen that the stuff being sold on Facebook is via Facebook pages built for that purpose only. Same way, we have to create a Facebook page, gain an audience and then sell our items. We will redirect the users to our Shopify store and they will buy items from there.
How to set up a Shopify store for your Facebook page?
- Go to Shopify.com and login/create an account. After that, you have to link your Facebook account with your Shopify account.
- Click on Connect account and follow the steps to get your Facebook account connected.
- If you are asked to confirm the connection of your Facebook account with Shopify, click on Confirm or Okay.
- Now, you can add items to your Shopify store and promote them via your Facebook page too.
- If you want to go to your Shopify store from Facebook, click on the Shop button on your page and you will be redirected to your Shopify store.
Now, keep on adding new and tempting products to your Shopify store and see how your sales grow with the help of your Facebook page.