One of the most sought after social media network of the 21st century is, without doubt, the one and only one ‘YouTube’. The number of videos uploaded to this video sharing platform is truly unlimited. In fact, people are of the belief that YouTube is the answer to most of their queries and it gives solutions to all their problems. There is a myriad collection of videos covering most of the spectrum or you could say walks of life. The number of videos uploaded on YouTube is increasing at a tremendous rate.
In case you want more visibility for your video then the quality of your video should be very good. This can be achieved by editing the contents and certain effects so as to make it enticing and appealing and in turn capturing the attention of viewers. There is a lot of audio editing software available in the market. But all of them may not be able to deliver as per their promise. Certain software is free and some of them are paid ones. For a newbie, it is always better to go in for a user-friendly interface so that you can get well acquainted with the various feature.
Since there is a plethora of software, selecting the best one which will be able to help you in creating the visual treat is indeed a herculean task. In order to reduce your work and to guide you, we have selected the 10 best audio editing software for YouTube which will prove to be beneficial for both beginners as well as professional. With the aid of these audio editing programs, you would definitely be able to make a niche for yourself in the virtual world by creating videos with amazing audio effects by cut, edit, crop, trim, mix and many more methods. So do not waste your precious time, glance through the description of each editing software and pick the one which suits your purpose.
1. Wondershare Filmora
Wondershare Filmora is considered as an excellent audio editor for YouTube for both semi-pros as well as newcomers. It aids in making videos with myriad of presets like overlays, transitions, filters, elements and helps in mixing numerous levels of audio effects which will enhance the standard of your YouTube videos.
Wondershare Filmora Features:
- High standard features like Tilt-shift, PIP, video stabilization, Green screen, Mosaic, etc.
- Exceedingly intuitive and user-friendly.
- Amazing fashion and sound effects, royalty music
- Supports most of the formats like FLV, MP4, MOV, MKV and many more.
2. Windows Movie maker
Windows movie maker is very popular among the novices. It is loaded with ample features which can be handled with ease by the beginners. The professionals might find this software a little inadequate because it doesn’t offer any visual effects and filters which can empower the quality of video manifolds.
Windows Movie maker Features:
- Useful for quick edits, trim or cut videos and adding titles.
- Totally free and user-friendly.
- Import multiple photos with ease.
- Compatible with most of the file formats like WM, ASF, WMV, AVI, MPV2, DVR-MS, MPG, M1V, MPEG, MP2, MP2V.
3. VideoPad Video Editor
This particular editor has an interface which can be used by the beginners with ease. Videopad is feature rich, intuitive editing platform which gives a totally new experience in audio and video editing to the newbie with drag and drop, speed adjustments, ample transitions, and effects.
VideoPad Video Editor Features:
- Totally free, cross-platform program
- Compatible with formats like WMV, AVI, DIVX, MPV, etc.
- Have more than 50 transition effects
- Include audio narrations.
Avidemux is a free editor which is crafted for filtering, encoding and cutting tasks to improve the quality of the audio which in turn will enhance the video. The inbuilt audio- video converter tool helps in converting the format to another file/format.
- Uses an array of codecs.
- Supports file formats like MP4, MOV, MPEG, XVID, DIVX, etc.
- Videos can be exported to social media forums like YouTube, IG, and FB.
- Encoding options are commendable.
5. Adobe Premiere Elements
Adobe Premiere Elements is extremely useful for beginners as it is very easy to use and it does not have any complicated features which will fluster the newcomers. Adobe Premiere Elements is provided with Guided edit which enables the users to give effects to the whole video or to multiple clips. Another remarkable feature is the face detection which positions the faces in such a manner so as to enhance the clarity of the video.
Adobe Premiere Elements Features:
- The interface is very user-friendly and neat.
- Organizer assists in mixing audios, videos, and photos in order to create amazing audio- video collage.
- Audio-video will have a professional touch.
- Supports most of the file formats.
6. Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X10.5
This software is recommended for beginners because it offers a whole range of creative tools which will make the audio-video editing a totally new experience. The features like time editing, time remapping, etc help in grouping clips, slow down, freeze or speed up the audio-videos.
Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X10.5 Features:
- Uncluttered, neat, elegant and easy to use interface.
- Compatible with 4K ultra HD video.
- The motion tracking feature is amazing.
One of the most important features of this editing software is its amalgamation with the hardware. The highly optimized functions and features will ensure less resource consumption making it suitable for low-spec PCs and laptops. This program is again very useful for learners.
- Easy and intuitive interface.
- Features like trailers, one-click boost option.
- Supports most of the file formats.
8. Final Cut Pro X
Final Cut Pro X audio video editing software is most popular among the professionals, especially for their post-production task. XML importing, external monitor support, Multi-cam editing and Magnetic Timeline 2 are some of the features provided by this software.
Final Cut Pro X Features:
- Rendering speed is amazing.
- Neat, spacious and easy interface
- Can handle multi-camera projects.
9. Vegas Pro
This software has advanced editing features like color correction, 3Dediting, chroma keying, multi-cam editing, composition, automatic crossfades and a range of special effects. All these combined will make an excellent editing platform for producing quality content for your YouTube channels.
Vegas Pro Features:
- Creative audio-video can be made using masking and auto white tools.
- Audio- video editing tools are truly remarkable.
10. HitFilm Express
HitFilm Express helps in creating audio-video with awesome visual effects. So, if you are into adding more visual effects to your YouTube videos instead of focusing on the other parts, the HitFilm Express will be the right choice that you can go for.
HitFilm Express Features:
- It is free software which is very useful for semi-professional.
- It supports most of the file formats.
It is the desire of every person involved in the making of videos to become a skilled editor. By using the above mentioned audio editing software for YouTube you will be able to fulfill your desire and get tremendous visibility in the virtual world.