Text messaging is an evergreen method of communication. Even after the launch of quick messaging services like WhatsApp, Messenger, and Telegram, SMS is still used by many people. The use of text message is far simpler than the other communication mediums is the advantage of the SMS.
If you are planning to send SMS or text from computer, then there are numerous ways to achieve this. In this article, you will know how to send a text from computer in easy methods.
1. Android Messages
Messages is the simplest way to send Android text messages from a PC. It is an official service from the Android which works from browser integration. To use this service, open your Android default Messages app and tap on 3 dots menu at the top corner of the screen and select “Messages for web“. It will open the camera scanner and now open this link on your desktop browser and scan the code with your phone.
2. mysms – Text from Computer, Messaging
mysms service offers the simplest way to send SMS from a PC. All you need to do is install mysms app from the Windows Store on your PC and correspondent app on Android smartphone. Once you install both apps on Windows and Android now they communicate with each other to send text messages.
In order to use this free service, you need to own Windows PC and Android. Also, you need to signup for mysms to avail of the service.
- Send and receive text messages on your tablet and PC
- Automatic sync between your smartphone, tablet, and computer
- Call notifications on your PC- when you receive a call on your phone
- MMS Group chat and multimedia support
Pushbullet is a very popular name for connecting computers with smartphones. It lets you send SMS from a computer by connecting the smartphone with the PC. The user can type or compose a new text message from a computer keyboard instead of typing on a tedious mobile keyboard.
- Text from your computer using your keyboard instead of grabbing your phone
- See all of your phone’s notifications on your computer, including phone calls
- Dismiss a notification on your computer and it goes away on your phone too
These are the best ways to send a text from computer. Try these ways to simplify the messaging tasks from PC. If you find any new way to communicate text messages from PC please mention in the comment box below.