Chrome is a fantastic browser from the house of Google. Google Chrome has many interesting features including Chrome flags which lets you test upcoming Chrome features before they launch.
It has many advanced features than other competitive browsers. Also, it supports more than 100 languages which allow users to change their Chrome browser language to a regional language. In this article, you will know how to change language in Google Chrome to enjoy the browsing experience in your native language.
Available Google Chrome languages
As we discussed above, Google Chrome supports more than 100 languages and for your convenience, some are listed below.
- Central Kurdish
How to change language in Google Chrome
To change the language in Google Chrome follow the below steps.
- Open Google Chrome click on the 3-dot menu on the top-right corner and open Settings.
- Here, click on the Settings and after that, click on Languages.
- Click on the link to Add languages.
- At the “Add Languages” window, scroll to find the language you want to add.
- Check the box beside the language you want to use in Google Chrome.
- Now relaunch Chrome. Chrome will restart and relaunch in your chosen language.
That’s it. It is very simple and easy to change the language in Google Chrome. It is a powerful browser with the most advanced features. Once you make the above changes, all the websites you visit will appear in the chosen language.
Let us know your valuable feedback in the comment section below.