The amount of greenhouse gases like carbon released into the atmosphere is calculated and termed as Carbon footprint. This activity is done by an individual or community or by an organization are responsible for the cause of environmental pollution.
Everyone in this world is responsible for carbon emission which is a global environmental problem. As a responsible human being, everyone should calculate their Carbon footprint to lower the emission of greenhouse gases.
If you want to know how much carbon footprint leaving on earth, then Wren will help you to calculate.
Project Wren is a web app which lets you calculate your carbon emission in the environment. To combat climate change, the developers created a simple calculator based on your lifestyle habits which are directly the part of carbon emission.
It is developed by a team of people Landon brand, Ben Stanfield, and Mimi Tran Zambetti. The idea behind the Wren is to reverse the climate change by giving us feedback and ideas to lower the usage of products which are polluting the environment by releasing greenhouse gases.
How to calculate carbon footprint using Wren?
Using of Wren just takes one minute time. Follow the below steps.
- Open Project Wren on your browser.
- Here enter your email to subscribe to the service.
- After entering email, it will ask a few questions to calculate your carbon footprint.
- The service asks about your country, car usage, number of flights you take per year, your house size, and your diet habits. Enter all the details to proceed next.
- Now Wren will calculate your carbon emission and shows the data with detailed animation to easily understand.
Wren gives some suggestions to reduce the carbon footprint by changing your habits. Also, it shows some informational details like footprint breakdown comparison, the average amount in your country, world average, and user average. These details will give you an idea of how much you are leaving a carbon footprint in nature.
Let us know your valuable feedback in the comment section below.