There are many unwanted situations comes in our life. Sometimes we can’t show our emotions to escape from the situation. Whether it is an unwanted meeting or boring party, all we need is a small excuse to escape from the situation.
Thanks to modern technology which makes our life’s very easy to manage in all kinds of problems. The one advantage of mobile phones we can use is a calling feature. Smartphones are really smart to help you in an escaping scenario. Yes, you can fake an incoming call on a smartphone with the help of an app.
How to Fake an Incoming Call on the iPhone?
There are plenty of ways to fake an incoming call on the iPhone. With the help of third-party apps, we can easily fake a call.
For iPhone users, there is a simple app called “Fake Call” is available on the App store. It is one of the best third-party app available on the Apple App store to create a fake incoming call on your iPhone. It just takes a few simple steps to set the fake call on your device.
- Download and install the “Fake Call” app on your iPhone.
- Open the app and set the calling time. The free version offers a calling feature after a 3 seconds time. The paid version offers start time from 3 seconds to 2 hours period.
- Once you setup the time, just wait to receive a fake call on your device.
Recommended fake call app for iOS users:
How to Fake an Incoming Call on the Android?
For Android devices, there are plenty of fake call apps available on the Google Play store. Here I’m using “Fake call – prank” app in the tutorial.
- Download and install Fake call – prank app on your Android.
- After installing, the home screen of the app shows 6 options to start with.
- Caller, Call now, Schedule, Character, Ringtone, and Voice.
- Using each option, you can tweak the incoming fake call settings to make it more real.
That’s it. Creating a fake call on Android or iOS is a pretty easy process with the help of apps. Let us know your valuable feedback in the comment section below.