The subscription model services business exponentially increased in recent years. Many popular websites, games, music and video streaming services are offering a subscription-based model to enjoy their services. A subscription service offers unlimited use of service under the subscription period.
The subscription model is not new to Apple iOS users. The subscription service of Apple started in the year 2011 and magazines, apps, videos and music are included in the subscription model.
Now coming to the main topic of the article, it is very easy to manage or cancel the subscriptions on the iPhone or iPad.
iOS is popular for its easy user interface and control of the settings. Managing or cancelling subscriptions on iOS is an effortless process. Let’s see how it works.
This article is suitable for managing or cancelling subscribed services on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models running the latest version of the iOS firmware.
How to monitor and cancel subscriptions on iOS
- Open “Settings” on your device.
- Tap on your profile pic, along with your name and other details.
- Now tap on “Subscriptions” option.
- Here, you will see a list of active and expired subscription services.
- Tap on any service to cancel or reactive the service. When you tap on active subscriptions, you can see cancel option at the bottom of the screen. After a confirmation pop-up, your subscription will be cancelled.
Similarly, by tapping on the expired service, you can re-subscribe the plan by following further steps.
Monitoring the subscriptions is a good practice to save money. In this busy world, we barley remember which service we are paying the money monthly or yearly. In this way, you can manage the subscriptions on Apple devices easily.