WhatsApp business account helps small business owners to sell their items directly from Whatsapp without having to sign up for costly E-Commerce services. If you are also a WhatsApp business account user or thinking about being one, you might want to know no how you can verify your number. So in this article, we are going to take a look at the steps required to get verified on WhatsApp.
This article does not cover the steps required to get the green tick mark next to your profile picture. This article is just intended to help those who want to verify their mobile number with WhatsApp.
Requirements to Verify your WhatsApp Business Number
Before moving further, let’s make sure that you meet some requirements to verify your number on your business account.
- You cannot verify the mobile number that you do not own. For example, if your business partner owns the account, you should ask him to do the process.
- Make sure that all your incoming messages and calls are working perfectly. For those who use the landline, you can use the Call me to request a phone call and receive a verification code.
Steps to Verify WhatsApp Business Account
- Enter the number that you want to verify. You will also have to choose your country.
- Tap on Next to receive a verification code from WhatsApp. You may also receive a verification code using the Call me to feature provided.
- You will receive a verification code, enter that in the field asked on the WhatsApp application.
Sometimes you may face trouble is receiving the verification code sent by WhatsApp. It can be due to several reasons from network issues, or a problem with WhatsApp. If you face any such issues, you can try after some time. If you are still facing problems in the verification process, you can even try reinstalling WhatsApp for rebooting your device.