Microsoft Word is a word processing software which we all know for its practical productivity and everyone in the world widely uses it, it is designed to help you create professional-quality documents. Microsoft word is considered the best in the business among all the competitive software out there. Word helps you manage and write your documents more efficiently.
Do you wanna know how to duplicate a page in Word fast? There are several different ways to do it beginning with the most basic copy and paste process to a little complicated one which involves running a code with Macro automated command.
In this article, we are going to learn only the easy and quick way of creating a duplicate page in Word, because this is gonna be a simple and helpful guide and not a complicated one. However, there are different ways as well.
How to Duplicate a single-page document in Word:
It is one of the easiest things that you can do in Word, All the content you need is right there on the page and you just copy and paste it to the other page and it’s done. Phew!! How hard that can be right but sometimes even the simplest things need a little push to click in our brain.
Follow these few steps to get it done:
- Highlight all the text on the page you want to duplicate by dragging the cursor across it from the top to the bottom of the page, Or else you can just press Ctrl + A
- Press Ctrl + C to copy the highlighted text or right-click on it and then select Copy from the pop-up window.
- Now, go to the Insert tab and click Blank Page. A blank page will emerge at the other end of the document
- Next, click anywhere on the empty page using the cursor and press Ctrl + V to paste the copied text into the new page
- Now, go to the File tab and click Save or Save As to keep the document in its current state.
How to Duplicate a multi-page document in Word:
Duplicating the multi-page document is exactly the same process that we used for the single-page document but this time you need to drag the cursor to the very end of the document and then copy and paste. Believe me, it is as simple as it sounds. Follow the below steps to get it done:
- Place your cursor at the start of the first page and press-hold and keep dragging downwards till you get to the bottom of your final page. Release the cursor once you get to the end of the pages
- Press Ctrl + C and copy all the content
- Now, Place the copied text into a new blank page by using Ctrl + V to paste the content.
All the pasted content will automatically be adjusted on multiple pages according to the size of the copied text.
So that’s about it! Easy peasy. These are a couple of easy and quick ways to duplicate your page in Microsoft Word.