How to Remove Unwanted Built-In Apps from Android Device
Every Android phone comes with built-in apps, some may be useful and some are not required by regular usage. The built-in apps consume lot of phone internal storage, for large storage capacity devices it is negligible but for low end Android storage adjustment is a tough task.That’s why most of the people want to remove built-in apps for their personal reasons. Titanium Backup can remove unwanted apps fro your phone. Once the app is deleted, even a factory reset will not recover them. To remove unwanted built-in apps follow these simple steps.
Titanium Backup is the most powerful backup tool on Android, and then some.You can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + Market links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external data on your SD card.
Steps to Follow
- In order to remove unwanted apps your device must be rooted first.
- After rooting install Titanium Backup app from Google Play Store.
- Open Titanium Backup app and go to Back/Restore Tab.
- In the tab you’ll see all installed apps list.
- Click on the unwanted app and now click on Un-Install option.