Inky Is A Cloud-Based Email Client For Windows: Generally Windows has very limited number of Email clients. People normally use Outlook or Thunderbird. Outlook is an enterprise office suite bundled with other apps. Inky is an email client app which offers very simple user interface with best features.
No need to configure email setting manually, the app detects and automatically configures them based on your email address. Inky can work with any POP or IMAP account. First, you need to create an account in Inky to use. You can easily arrange emails based on contacts, newsletters, social sites. Inky works as a cloud-based Email client.
For a frequent user of email clients; the journalist, secretary, and personal assistants, keeping track of and successfully managing all email accounts across all devices might often become a Herculean task given that some email client apps don’t support multiple accounts.
But that’s not the same with Inky.
For the past few years, Inky has been around and has been touted as one of the most efficient cloud-based email client for Windows.
Wait! Inky isn‘t only available for Windows. It can run flawlessly on your Android, iOS, and Mac OS devices.
How to use Inky
- Download and install the email client from here.
- Visit Inky’s Website and signup for an Inky Account. Why do you need to sign up for an Inky account? Using the Inky account, you can link all your email addresses together so you can easily access them from any of your devices where you have Inky installed.
- Enter the username and email address you used for signing up on Inky’s website, and you’re good to go. Inky will take care of the rest for you.
Advantages of Using Inky
- Fast and easy to use.
- One Inky account connects all your email addresses together.
- Set up is simple and saves you the stress of entering any IMAP or POP settings.
- Inky is available on a plethora of devices.
- Ability to choose icons and colors for each accounts for easy identification.
- Inky offers an unsubscribe button allowing you to unsubscribe directly from emails.
- Inky offers a small map in emails that shows you the location from where the email was sent.
- Using Inky’s hashtag feature, you can search for emails and get the most accurate results in a matter of seconds.
In all, Inky comes in handy for a user who is looking for the best email client for their devices. No wonder TechRadar rated it one of the best free email clients of 2016.