Windows 8 is a current trending operating system from Microsoft. For security and multi-user purpose Microsoft set password security for Windows 8. The user needs to enter a password whenever he wants to log into the system, practically it is good for security, let’s see the easy enable and disable options of this feature. In the installation setup, you’ll be asked to enter the Hotmail or Live mail user credentials. After Windows installation, you need to enter the ID and password whenever you log into Windows machine. This step can prevent the unauthorized persons checking your PC or Laptop.
- Speed up Lenovo Laptop Running Slow in Windows 10
- Ways to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Windows 7 and 8
- Increase Memory for Playing Games Lag Free in Windows 10 & Previous Versions
The intention of Microsoft is to provide security and privacy to your Windows-based PC or laptop. But this feature comes irritating if you are a single home user. You need to enter a password whenever you turn on your computer. If you forget the password, it is a pretty painful process to recover the account. Removing the password will not actually remove the login password, but it will just skip the step during system startup. Disabling Windows 8 login password is quite simple.
How To Remove or Disable Login Password From Windows 8 -Easy Method
- Log in to your Windows 8 with administrator privileges.
- Open command prompt type “netplwiz”.
- Just uncheck the box below and Click Apply > OK buttons.
- Now final time, enter the password twice to confirm settings and restart your computer to see the effect.
Must read: How To Clean Your Computer’s Registry
From now onwards you don’t need to enter the username and password each time you log in to the Windows 8. Removing or disabling login entry is not recommended because it will lead to security risk.
Please do comment your views and feedback about the article and share your valuable suggestions below.