We have already provided you the best list ever of Android advantages and disadvantages and here we are with iOS. If you are a user of Android or Windows Phone or Blackberry and want to migrate to iOS, first you need to know the advantages and disadvantages of Apple iOS. iOS is the second most used mobile platform in the world after Android. Here are the advantages and disadvantages of Apple iOS for reference.
Advantages and Disadvantages of iOS
Advantages of iOS
- Performance is awesome.
- Looks are uber stylish and it became a style quotient.
- Generates less heat when compared to Android.
- Best gaming experience.
- A vast number of applications.
- Suits for business and gaming.
- Excellent UI and fluid responsive.
- The latest version has two notification menus.
- Excellent security.
- Jailbreaking for customization.
- Wearables are getting launched.
- Feel is awesome.
- Excellent for media entertainment.
- Multi-language support.
- Apple Pay Support.
- Quick settings in the notification bar.
- As light as feather.
- Fits in the hands (Not talking about iPhone 6S Plus).
- Metal and shiny coating are ultimate for Apple devices.
- Many cases and covers make it waterproof.
- Sapphire glass which is hard.
- Fingerprint scanning gives tough security.
- Excellent face recognition security.
- Excellent camera quality even though megapixels are less and portrait mode is awesome.
- Developers can design apps because of less number of models.
- You can un-jailbreak it for warranty.
Disadvantages of iOS
- Not flexible only supports iOS devices.
- The iOS is not Open Source.
- The main disadvantages of using iOS are costly Apps and no widget support.
- You cannot change your ringtone but there are many alternatives to do that.
- Apple restricted the connectivity with iTunes, luckily we have best iTunes alternatives.
- Devices are very pricey.
- Applications are very large when compared to other mobile platforms.
- Supports only single SIM. (No Hybrid SIM support)
- Very addictive, once if you used iDevices you can’t switch back to another.
- Battery performance is very poor on 4G.
- Repair costs are very pricey.
- No NFC or Radio support.
That’s all for now. Please do share your views and feedback in the comment box below.