In a world of continuous telemarketing calls, it definitely becomes a headache to check phone from pocket every time when you get an unwanted call. No matter whether you’re in home or office or traveling. Spam call really gives pain while attending. This situation became most common these days, how to avoid it? If you are using iPhone running iOS 8, there are many ways to block unwanted calls.
If you are like me finding a way to permanently avoid spam calls on your iPhone, here is our simple guide.
How to Block Unwanted Calls and Messages On iPhone Running iOS 8
Telemarketers make calls or send messages from different numbers. You can directly block a number from recent call logs history on iPhone.
- Open “Phone” app on your iPhone.
- Tap on calls “Recent” tab.
- Here select the unknown phone number you want to block and tap on “i” icon.
- Now scroll down to the screen and you will see a “Block this caller” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on “Block this caller” option.
From now onwards you will no longer receive calls and messages from the blocked number.
How to block Known Contacts on iPhone running iOS 8
This is the second easiest way to block calls on iPhone running iOS 8.
- Open “Settings”
- Go down and tap on “Phone”
- Tap on “Blocked” under calls.
- Click on” Add New”
- Here select the unwanted contact from your phone contacts which you want to block and click on it.
- After selecting the number it will be added to the blocked list. From now onwards you no longer receive calls from the contact.
That’s all for now. Hope you liked the article, please don’t forget to share on your social media platforms. Also, please do share your views and feedback in the comment box below.