In a world of continuous telemarketing calls, it definitely becomes a headache to check phone from pocket every time when you get an unwanted call. No matter whether you’re in home or office or traveling. Spam call really gives pain while attending.
If you are like me finding a way to permanently avoid spam calls on your iPhone, here is our simple guide.
- How To Add Friends To Game Center On iPhone/iPad
- How To Transfer iPhone Text Messages SMS To Android Device
- CleanMyPhone: Reclaim iPhone Storage Space Taken Up By Garbage Files
How to Block Unwanted Calls and Messages On iPhone Running iOS 8
Telemarketers make calls or send messages from different numbers. You can directly block a number from recent call logs history on iPhone.
- Open “Phone”
- Tap on calls “Recent”
- Here select the unknown phone number you want to block and tap on “i” icon.
- Now scroll down to the screen and you will see a “Block this caller” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on “Block this caller” option.
From now onwards you will no longer receive calls and messages from the blocked number.
How to block Known Contacts on iPhone running iOS 8
- Open “Settings”
- Go down and tap on “Phone”
- Tap on “Blocked” under calls.
- Click on” Add New”
- Here select the unwanted contact from your phone contacts which you want to block and click on it.
- After selecting the number it will be added to the blocked list. From now on wards you no longer receive calls from the contact.
That’s it, enjoy your privacy.