If you are a beginner to the Android platform, it is very common to have some basic doubts that the experts will laugh at you. But that laugh will not give you an answer for your doubt. In this article, we are going to solve one of such basic doubts in your mind which is, How to Restart Android Smartphone? If you still don’t know the answer, this article is for you. It is a matter of seconds to restart your android device without sweating enough. So, let’s have a look into the procedure.
How to Restart Android Smartphone?
To restart the Android smartphone, just follow the simple steps given below.
- Hold the Power/Sleep button until a blurry screen (or a window) with some options pop up.
- There you will see an option namely Restart or Reboot. Tap on it.
- Now, your Android smartphone will restart automatically within few seconds
Note: In some old smartphones, just holding the Power/Sleep button for a few seconds will switch off or restart it.
If the above method is not working, due to any button problems or other misbehaviors of your smartphone, you could try the following.
Note: This will only work if the battery of your smartphone is removable.
- Remove your phone’s back cover.
- Remove the battery.
- Wait for some seconds (At least 10 seconds.)
- Put the battery and cover back in.
- Now, hold the Power/Sleep button to turn on your smartphone.
Now you have successfully restarted your Android smartphone, and it clears unnecessary background processes and applications by providing more speed on it. If there were any conflicts in the system processes, a restart could also solve those issues.
If you still have doubts on restarting your Android smartphone, feel free to leave a comment in the following comment area. We will get back to you as soon as possible.