If you fed up of losing your mobile or wifi data due to the automatic app updates in android, it is necessary to turn it off before losing much more. So, in this article we are going to share an effective way to Turn off Automatic App Updates in Android. These simple steps will help you to get rid of this problem which could be executed within a few minutes. So, have a look.
How to Turn off Automatic App Updates in Android
- Open Google Play App on your smartphone.
- Navigate to Menu > Settings.
- Tap Auto-update apps option there.
- Now, select Do not auto-update apps.
- Now you have successfully disabled auto-app updates in your android smartphone.
Note: There are two other options there:
- Auto update apps at any time: To update apps any time, using either Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only: To update only apps when you are connected to Wi-Fi network (Recommended to those who want to save mobile data).
You could also select any one of these to have a personalized app update option. Android also let you choose the automatic app updates in couple more ways. To know more, read our article on how to update android apps.