Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade, which was released recently, is just another episode from the legendary Warhammer saga. The game allows people to compete against each other online, and for this reason, it’s strongly recommended to have a consistent Internet connection for a seamless gaming experience. Lagging is caused by many factors, and this guide teaches how to eliminate them for having a fluid in-game user experience.
Intel Software Partner, RegInOut has 7+ features to boost Warhammer Game.
Solution 1: Update The Game
The game itself is very solid and stable, but every once in a while due to any changes at the server, the game has to be updated in order to be compatible with the new changes. Fortunately, Steam includes native functions to update the game automatically, but just in case if it’s disabled, the following steps teach how to enable the automatic updates.
1. Launch the Steam client from the Start menu.
2. Locate Library and open it.
3. Locate Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade from the list of available games.
4.Right-click on the game and select Properties.
5. Switch to the Updates tab in the Properties window. Now select Always keep this game up to date under the Automatic Updates heading.
6. Restart the game now. Once it relaunches, Steam will automatically search for updates and download them subject to availability.
Solution 2: Make The Full Bandwidth Available to The Game
The game requires at least 512 kbps of upstream speed, and 1 Mbps of downstream speed for having a stable gaming experience. So if the system doesn’t get spare bandwidth for the game, lags are bound to occur. In that case, the culprit which consumes the bandwidth needs to be identified and fixed to retrieve the bandwidth.
1. Visit the following web URL:
2. Download NetLimiter 4 setup and install it. Restart your system once the installation is over.
3. Launch NetLimiter from the Start menu.
4. Once the NetLimiter client is opened on the screen, it will start showing all the applications which utilize the bandwidth of the currently active Internet connection. The following example shows how Dropbox syncs the files in the background.
5. Right-click on any application you wish to top and then select Kill connections to terminate that application’s bandwidth consumption.
6. Now, make sure it doesn’t start again as some applications tend to restart themselves if their connections are somehow interrupted.
7.If the app you just killed restarts indeed, locate the DL Limit / UL Limit and select the checkboxes in the same row as the application’s name to throttle its speed. This will allow the application to consume a very nominal amount of bandwidth while sparing a large portion of the bandwidth for the game.
Solution 3: Install Pre-Requirements (DirectX, Graphics Driver)
Since the game has been programmed with the support of DirectX library files, it’s necessary to keep the runtime applications up-to-date for having an optimized performance throughout the game. Graphics Driver makes sure that the currently installed Graphics Adapter is compatible with the game and its functionality, and for this reason, the developers recommend to update the driver whenever an update is available.
Get the Latest Graphics Driver
1. Visit the following URL:
2. Click on GRAPHICS DRIVERS to download the software that scans for any updates. Once the download and installation is over, allow it to scan the system for picking the most appropriate driver for the currently installed Graphics Adapter.
3. Once the driver is installed, restart the system for the changes to take effect.
1. Visit the following website:
2. Click on the DOWNLOAD NOW button to download the scanning software. Install and then launch it to scan for any available updates that are available for the Graphics Adapter that is installed in the system.
3. If an update is available and is subsequently installed, restart the system for the changes to be permanent.
Get the Latest DirectX Version
1. Visit the following URL:
2. Download the executable file, and install the runtime library.
3. Restart the system to finalize the installation.
Solution 4: Reduce The Visual Settings in The Game
Video settings in the Settings section of the game can be reduced at the cost of the visual quality for improving the overall performance as well as the frame rate of the game. The following steps only contain the relevant lines of the GameUserSettings.ini which are required to improve the performance of the game. Make sure to use a text editor like Notepad++ for making the editing process easier.
1.Download the Notepad++ from here:
2. Install it in the system.
3. Alongside fixing these settings, fix registry entries, clear browser, and system junk, optimize PC and games with RegInOut System Utilities.
1.Open File Explorer (known as Windows Explorer in previous Windows versions that preceded Windows 10).
2.Type the following path (or local address) in the address bar and press Enter to visit it:
3. Use the following settings in the GameUserSettings.ini file. Now relaunch the game so that the changes can be saved and applied.